The safety of all participants is our utmost priority.
In addition to the general COVID-19 protocols listed below, please take note of the following changes which we have implemented in response to the government’s recent guidelines announced on Thursday 3 December.
The Longmore Classic takes place at Crossways Farm Village which is located in the Kouga Local Municipality
Extended early registration time
Saturday registration at Cyclo Pro has been extended by an hour.
If possible we request that you collect your race number on Saturday as this will help to reduce queuing and crowding at registration on race day.
Saturday registration times: 10:00 to 13:00
Do not gather at the start area until after the previous race distance has left (approximately 10 minutes before your scheduled start time). Each distance will have its own race briefing on the start line 5 minutes before the start.
06:00 to 07:00 – Registration & Number Collection at Crossways Farm Village (view driving directions)
07:00 – 50km E-Bike Start
07:30 – 50km Race Start
07:40 – 30km Race Start
07:50 – 15km Race Start
07:55 – 5km Race Start
08:00 – Toddler Dash
12:00 – Prize Giving & Charity Hand Over
12:30 – Cut off time for all distances
General COVID-19 guidelines
- Kindly complete the Covid-19 compliance form & bring it with you to registration on Saturday / Sunday
- All participants are required to wear a mask / buff and practice social distancing at the event. You may remove your mask when racing.
- Participants’ temperatures will be taken at registration. If your temperature is above 37.5 you will be asked to leave the venue immediately.
- If you are not feeling well, please do not come to the race venue.
- Unfortunately no spectators are allowed at the start or finish venue as we need to keep crowds to a minimum
- Please ensure you ride with your own water bottle that you can top up at water points as we want to eliminate the use of cups